Tuesday 20 January 2009

Filming preliminary film

In our next lesson we then filmed our preliminary film. This was better and more organised as we had our shot list and we knew what we were doing. Having had previous experience with our last film.

During our filming we Had alot of fun, experimenting with different angles. Because we were prepared we even added a few extra shots that we thought as a group would look alot better or make more sense. We started off outside and based our location in the college, as it was easier and more convenient to our plot.

What I really enjoyed filming, was our match cuts as it was fun and interesting; the only trouble I had with it was making sure the action we had to repeat was exactly the same so that when it was edited it matched up. I think that i have improved on filming with a panning action. Before i noticed i was either to fast or to slow when filming someone in my group. Compared to now I have improved and now I'm able to keep up with the subject in the shot, as well making sure they are in the frame properly.

No comments: